21.1.11

gay or lesbian

Prepare for laughing all the times before you look at the picture below.


See, I told you that you're gonna laugh, but if you're a BELIEBER, I know you're not gonna laugh and probably you'll hate me but that's alright that's your choice.

Okey, back to the picture. Bahahahah.. :D That's fucken funny. Everyone knows that she, oops, I meant HE is a guy for sure that hasn't hit puberty yet. Woops. Soory again. I remember, he's a guy. So, it's impossible for him to hit puberty. Heheheh.

And everyone knows that he's STRAIGHT and TAKEN, maybe. Yous know about the hot photos between Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, don't ya? I bet you know about it. So, it proves that he's straight, but why in that picture, his book was put on the GUY AND LESBIAN section?? Big question mark. Well, I don't know about that, maybe it's true. Who knows?