31.12.11

2012



Eiffel Tower picture from Wikipedia
Lady Gaga picture from Wikipedia
Postcards picture from Google Images
The rest, I made it myself :)

Sorry for the wrong 'peace sign', just realised it after I published it and too ceebs to change it. Hhahahahahha :D

2011 is gonna end soon. I am serisously can not wait for that. I don't know why, but I am just got excited for facing 2012 hahahahah :D I also made a wishlist as you can see above for 2012.

1. I really wanna see eiffel tower for real, but I don't think that is gonna be happening next year though but that's fine for me
2. Peace everywhere. No fight and no war. I am pretty sure that is what this world needs right now o:)
3. Being skinny. Can not explain this point :|
4. Being smart as Einstein :3 Well, not really like Einstein though because it is gonna be HARD, just being smart as my brain could do. Being smart as Einstein would be so much exciting though -_-
5. Get a new mobile phone :))
6. Seeing rainbow when I'm alone *eaaa <<== being melancholic all of a sudden
7. Be a good daughter for my parents. Amen :)
8. Collecting some more postcards as I already posted before, don't know when ;))
9. No more "PENEBANGAN HUTAN SEMBARANGAN!!!!!" Let those trees grow as it should be o:D
10. Meeting my idol, LADY GAGA!!!! *not sure about this (again)
11. Get a KTP... *silence
12. HUGE AMBITION. I WILL ALWAYS DO THIS AS MY MOM ALWAYS SAYS. YEAAAHHH!!!! *ini kenapa? -_-
Well, actually I still have thousands of wishlists but just couldn't put all of them here :P And even it is still few more minutes from 2012, I just wanna say,

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!! LET'S CELEBRATE IT WITH SOME USEFUL THINGS ;;)