12.12.12

Sydney Trip - Day 1


The view of Adelaide from the plane

Sydney!!!








People are in line for getting on the bus





And some of my photos from Madame Tussauds x)


So, as I said on my previous post before about my Sydney trip and yes I went to Sydney for four days with my family. First landed in Sydney, the first thing that I noticed is the airport is so much bigger than Adelaide's airport *obviously ;) There were a lot of tourists from other countries as well because it is December and it is summer in Australia. Anyway, first thing first, checked in at the hotel and went straight to the Paddys Market by taxi and OMG, the traffic was just crazy and after that decided to go to Madame Tussauds.

Anyway, Sydney is a big city and it actually took a while to get to the museum and the streets in Sydney is sometimes going up and sometimes down. Well to sum it up, the first day was a nightmare for my feet but I had a great day anyway.